- Remove the protective film on the cooling hydrogel plaster and stick the adhesive surface on clean and dry skin or preferably on laundry.
- Keep your skin dry and clean before using it to ensure a permanent hold.
StopEver Thermal Hot Pro Therapy Plaster
Thermal therapy plaster, helps to reduce muscular pains in neck, waist, back, shoulder and other areas. Heats up the affected area quickly with the effect of an exothermic natural hot therapy. Helps to relieve muscular aches in the waist, neck, shoulders and other areas.Thermal therapy effect lasts up to 8 hours.
- Keep it where children can not reach.
- For external use only.
- It is recommended that people with sensitive and problematic skin, diabetes patients, blood circulation problems, pregnant women, rheumatoid arthritis patients and people over 65 years of age should consult their physician before using.
- Do not use it while sleeping, with skin remedies and with any heater.
- Do not use on the same skin surface for more than 8 hours in 24 hours.
- Avoid factors that will create pressure on the band.
- If any irritation occurs on your skin or any allergic reaction that may occur which can cause unexpected effects, stop using the product immediately
- Discontinue using the band for more than a week and immediately consult a doctor.
- It should not be used in people: Under 12 years old and who had build up allergic reaction to any heat bands before.
- Avoid eye contact. Do not apply to injured or sensitive surfaces.
- Do not shake and tear the band.
- Do not swallow the dust in the heat band. Wash with plenty of water in case of skin contact with the eyes.
- In case of accidental ingestion by children, consult your doctor immediately.
- Do not use an already torn/ opened packaging.
- Do not use it in oxygen-rich environments.
- This product is not a medical product. Does not contain any medicines.
- Single use only.
- It should not be used for purposes other than the recommended.
Keep the package at room temperature.
- Package content: 1 piece of 28 cm. x 9 cm. sized, heat-emitting bands.