- Before use, wash and dry your nose, remove the protective layer on the back of the plaster and stick it on your nose by pressing it lightly.
- Gently remove the nasal plaster after use.
- Do not use the tape for more than 12 hours a day.
StopEver Nasal Plast Breathing Tape – Normal
StopEver Nasal Plast Breathing Tape helps you breathe more easily by opening the nostrils, reducing snoring, and eliminating nasal obstructions that occur with illnesses such as the flu and colds. It can help you have a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your physician for use in children younger than 5 years. For external use.
- Avoid contact with eyes or stick to injured and sensitive surfaces.
If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately..
- Package content: 10 pcs normal size nasal plaster.