- Before use, wash and dry your nose, remove the protective layer on the back of the plaster and stick it on your nose by pressing it lightly.
- Gently remove the nasal plaster after use.
- Do not use the tape for more than 12 hours a day.
StopEver Nasal Plast Breathing Tape – Large
It is designed to help people who suffer from nasal congestion, allergies, and other breathing difficulties. The tape is designed to open up the nasal passages, allowing for easier breathing.
How to Use
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your physician for use in children younger than 5 years. For external use.
- Avoid contact with eyes or stick to injured and sensitive surfaces.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Package content: 10 pcs large size nasal plaster.