- Remove the protective film on the cooling hydrogel plaster and stick the adhesive surface to the skin.
- Keep your skin dry and clean before using it to ensure a permanent hold. Do not stick to hair or hairy skin surface. If you do not use the coolant hydrogel plaster for a long time after unpacking, be careful to store it in a specially designed air-tight zippered bag.
- Store the package in a cool, dry place.
- A more efficient coolant can be stored in the refrigerator for refreshment, but not in the freezer.
StopEver Migraine Patch
Cooling hydrogel plaster helps to reduce migraine and headache. The hydrogel content contains natural components and can be used with medicines. Its relaxing cold therapy lasts up to 6 hours and can be used as an adjunct to treatment in reducing fever and relieving muscle aches.
- Keep it where children can not reach.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes or sticking to injured and sensitive surfaces.
- Do not rub the band and do not tear it.
- Do not use an already torn/ opened packaging.
- If irritation occurs in your skin and an unexpected effect occurs, terminate use immediately. This product is not a medical product. Does not contain any medicines.
- Single use only.
- Package content: 2 pcs of 12 cm. x 5 cm. sized, hydrogel plasters.