- Remove the protective film on the cooling hydrogel plaster and stick the adhesive surface on clean and dry skin or preferably on laundry.
- Keep your skin dry and clean before using it to ensure a permanent hold.
- It is advised not to apply medical or dermo cosmetic products to the skin surface before use.
- You can apply the product at the required frequency, but do not apply more than 3 times a day to the same region.
StopEver Maxi Cold Cooling Therapy Plaster
Plaster with a cold therapy effect helps to relieve pain. The hydrogel structure of the plaster helps to relieve pain in the affected area with up to three hours of cold therapy effect on minor sports injuries such as sprains and strains. Cold therapy is also recommended by physiotherapists.
- Keep it where children can not reach.
- For external use only.
- Apply only as recommended. Do not bandage it.
- If the severity of the pain increases, the pain lasts for longer than 7 days and frequently recurs or any irritation on the skin occurs, stop using it and consult a doctor.
- It is suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
- For usage during pregnancy, children under 12 years of age and breast-feeding mothers; please consult your doctor first before using this product.
- Avoid eye contact. Do not apply to injured or sensitive surfaces.
- Do not use an already torn/ opened packaging.
- This product is not a medical product. Does not contain any medicines.
- Single use only.
- Keep the package at room temperature.
- Package includes: 2 pcs of 20 cm. x 10 cm. sized, cold plasters.