- Remove the protective film from the StopEver Ice Cooling Plaster cold acting plaster.
- Stick the adhesive surface to your skin.
- Make sure your skin is dry and clean before use for a sufficiently permanent hold.
StopEver Ice Freezes Pain Cooling Plaster
StopEver Ice Cooler Plaster helps to relieve pain with its effects lasting up to three hours. It is easy to use and practical. It slows down the blood flow in the area where it is applied, providing cold therapy and reducing the effects of traumas that cause.
- Apply only as recommended.
- Do not bandage it.
- Do not contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to injured, cracked or sensitive areas.
- If the severity of the pain increases, the pain lasts longer than 7 days, the pain recurs frequently, if the skin surface is irritated, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years old.
- It should be kept out of the reach of children and should be administered to children under adult supervision.
- Consult your doctor for use in children under 12 years of age, during pregnancy and lactation.
- This product is external and disposable.
- It is not a drug, it can be used with drugs.
- Package content: 1 piece of 14 cm. x 10 cm. menthol cold plaster.