- Remove the protective film on the coolant band and stick the adhesive surface to the skin.
- Take care to ensure that the surface of the skin is dry and clean before bonding to ensure a permanent hold.
- Do not stick to hair or hairy skin surface.
- If you do not use the hydrogel plaster tape for a long time after opening the package, be careful to store it in the specially designed air-tight zippered bag.
- Store the package in a cool, dry place. For more effective cooling effect, you can store it in the refrigerator, but do not store it in the freeze.
StopEver Cool Baby Patch
Cooling Patch helps to provide regional cooling for children with fever. The hydrogel contains natural methyl lactate as a coolant and can be used in conjunction with medicines. It is effective as a regional coolant and is recommended as a support to control the fever. It does not irritate the skin and does not contain any medicines. It is easy to use and effective for up to 8 hours.
- Keep it where children can not reach.
- Children’s use should be administered under adult supervision.
- For external use only.
- If any irritation occurs on your skin stop using the product immediately. Avoid eye contact. Do not apply to injured or sensitive surfaces.
- Do not use an already torn/ opened packaging.
- This product is not a medical product. Does not contain any medicines. Single use only.
- Keep the package at room temperature.
- Package content: 2 pcs of 12 cm. x 5 cm. sized, hydrogel plasters.