- Remove dental plaque by gently sliding the floss up and down between teeth.
- Use the curved end of the toothpick to remove any food residue between the teeth and gums as needed.
- After use, rinse the oral cavity with clean water as necessary.
StopEver Biodegradable Corn Pick – Floss Pick – Vegan
Biodegradable “Biologically degradable” means the ability to decompose – return to nature while being assimilated in the natural environment by the biological (with or without oxygen) action of microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi.
StopEver biodegradable toothpick floss is made from PLA – cornstarch. It does not contain plastic, PFAS, BPA and is 100% recycled to nature, creating 4/5 less carbon footprint than its alternatives.
Certified as vegan by V-Label, carefully designed for a sustainable and better world, it is available in kraft zippered packaging.
- It should be kept out of reach of children and should be applied to children under adult control.
- Gums may bleed on the first use of floss, if bleeding continues or if a floss toothpick is swallowed, consult your dentist.
- Keep away from fire.
- For external use.
Package content: 50 pcs of dental floss with toothpicks.